I know this picture doesn’t look like a burrito but this is our version of one! 🙂 I hope you all enjoy this. It’s a simple yet easy meal for lunch/dinner and can be changed up as you please.
Healthy Burritos (2-3 burritos per person)
250-300g of beef mince
1/4 – 1/2 a small onion (diced)
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 Jalepeno (deseeded and diced)
Small handful of coriander
Salt/Pepper/Bit of either paprika and cumin or mexican seasoning
Tortillas (wholemeal for healthier option)
1. Brown the onion and mince in a pan
2. Once browned drain excess oil and add Salt/Pepper and seasoning of your choice. Set aside
3. Dice tomatoes, jalepenos and corriander
4. Heat up tortillas in oven/microwave.
5. Place tortilla on plate. Add a bit of beef, tomato, jalepeno, coriander, a bit of lime juice over the top of it all as well as small dollops of greek yoghurt.
6. Wrap and enjoy!
As mentioned you can pretty much use what ever vegetables you like. We’ve also mixed it up with cucumber and a bit of lettuce as well but its completely up to you!